Digital Clamp Meter
266 Digital Clamp Meter Ac Dc Multimeter Electronic Tester Meter
Introduction: Clamp meter is driven by a regular 9V, liquid crystal display(LCD) digital multimeter. a completely purposeful overload protection circuit to live AC and DC voltage, AC current, resistance and continuity take a look at. Instrument cheap structure style, the employment of rotary switch, set the perform choice, the ability to open on one, simple to hold, is your ideal tool for electrical measurements.
Max display: LCD 3 1/2 digits, 1999 counts, 0.5" high.
Polarity:Automatic, indicated minus, assumed plus.
Measure method: double integral A/D switch implement.
Sampling speed: 2 times per second.
Over-load indication: "1" is displayed.
Operating Environment: 0C ~ 40C, at < 80%RH
Storage Environment: -10C ~ 50C, at < 85%RH
Power: 9V NEDA 1604 or 6F22
Low Battery Indication: Tells information about battery
Static electricity: about 4mA
Product Size: 230x68x37mm
Product net weight: 240g (including battery)
- Buy 5 for PKR600.00 each and save 34%
- Buy 10 for PKR550.00 each and save 39%
- Ac current: It can handle 0.1A to 1000A.
- Ac Voltage: 1V to 750V.
- Insulation take a look at 100KQ to 2000MQ (With possibility 500V insulation tester unit).
- Dc voltage: 1V to 1000V.
- Resistance - 100MQ to 20KQ.
- Continuity take a look at - 50+25Q with audio tone.
- The meter show could be a liquid assembly providing a decipherably show all told lightweight conditions.
- The percentage point is mechanically positioned, and therefore the polarity sign(minus) is lighted for negative DC measuring (plus is below stood if no sign appears) in order that the show is direct reading in units chosen at the switch.
- Over vary measurements square measure indicates by blanking well-nigh the MSD percentage point, and polarity sign (if negative).
- Additionally the show includes an occasional battery is indication.
- If low battery is indicated operator ought to replace the used battery with a replacement 9V battery.
|Power Supply||9V Battery|
|Product Size||230 x 70 x 37mm|
- Packaging Details:
- Packing: Gift box
Standard Carton Size: 52 x 27.5 x 27cm
Standard Carton Gross Weight: 260 gram
Return and Exchange Policy
All products sold on Online Shopping Orders are covered by our 100% Purchase Protection.
If the product is defective, damaged or if you receive an incorrect / incomplete product, then Online Shopping Orders will always replace or refund the product given that you contact us within 4 days of delivery. Go to your product page to see the detailed terms for replacements and refunds.
You will always find the relevant terms on the product page.
What are the conditions for returning the item?
- Product seal must be intact.
- Item must be returned in original condition.
- Item must include all packaging and accessories (including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, tags, etc.)
- Please return all free or promotional items that came with the purchase else the return will become invalid.
How long after delivery can I submit my claim and how to return product?
- Please get in touch with our customer services by giving a call on 03245500060, 03015727416 or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days.
- Our Customer Services will help you for the product return.
- Please return the product along with the product purchased receipt copy, keep original receipt safe. Buyers bear all shipping costs for the return.
How will I be refunded in case of return?
Refund will be made in the following ways:
- Bank transfer:
A cheque will be dispatched for your address within 7-15 business days after the item has been picked.
What are the items that cannot be returned but can be exchanged?
We offer 4 day return policy for everything except.
- Edibles such as Sweets, DryFruitsand other consumables cannot be returned.
- All promotional and discounted items cannot be returned.
- Phones / Tablets / Laptops cannot be returned.
- Customized products cannot be returned.
How can I track my return?
If you bought a product that is eligible for servicing, please send the product(s) directly to the Service Center indicated on the warranty card included with your product. If there is no warranty card, please check the user manual or product packaging for more details.