Digital MultiMeter DT830D
Introduction: DT-830D Minimal meter checks congruity of wires, circuits and electrical framework parts. Performs estimations of volts, amps, ohms and transistor pick up (hFE). Can be utilized to test diodes. Low impedance meter can be utilized on car PC circuits. Rotating switch. Over-burden security. Removable leads. 9 volt battery fueled.
More subtle elements:
- 7 capacities and 19 territories.
- Covers Air conditioning/DC voltage, resistance, DC amps, battery, diode and transistor.
- Two 575mm test leads.
- Diode and circuit secured.
- Super delicate meter.
- Buy 50 for PKR400.00 each and save 20%
Product Description: The DT830D Digital Multimeter is an extremely reasonable and helpful bit of test gear. It highlights a simple to peruse 3.5 digit LCD show. It is outfitted with 5 capacities and 19 territories, each test position is rapidly and effectively chosen with a basic turn of the single selector switch.
- Measure DC voltage in these extents: 200 mV 2000mV, 20V, 200V and 1000V.
- Measure DC current in these extents: 200µA, 2000µA, 20ma, 200ma and 10A.
- Measure AC voltage in these extents: 200 V and 750 V.
- Measure resistance in these extents: 200, 2000 ohms, 20, 200 and 2000 Kohms.
It likewise has an implicit diode test and transistor test include. There is a bell for congruity test. This meter has a replaceable 0.2A/250V wire available by means of the battery compartment.
Just 2.8 x 5 x 1 inches 6 oz. (70x126x24mm 170g). Accompanies test leads. Requires a 9 volt battery.
Return and Exchange Policy
All products sold on Online Shopping Orders are covered by our 100% Purchase Protection.
If the product is defective, damaged or if you receive an incorrect / incomplete product, then Online Shopping Orders will always replace or refund the product given that you contact us within 4 days of delivery. Go to your product page to see the detailed terms for replacements and refunds.
You will always find the relevant terms on the product page.
What are the conditions for returning the item?
- Product seal must be intact.
- Item must be returned in original condition.
- Item must include all packaging and accessories (including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, tags, etc.)
- Please return all free or promotional items that came with the purchase else the return will become invalid.
How long after delivery can I submit my claim and how to return product?
- Please get in touch with our customer services by giving a call on 03245500060, 03015727416 or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days.
- Our Customer Services will help you for the product return.
- Please return the product along with the product purchased receipt copy, keep original receipt safe. Buyers bear all shipping costs for the return.
How will I be refunded in case of return?
Refund will be made in the following ways:
- Bank transfer:
A cheque will be dispatched for your address within 7-15 business days after the item has been picked.
What are the items that cannot be returned but can be exchanged?
We offer 4 day return policy for everything except.
- Edibles such as Sweets, DryFruitsand other consumables cannot be returned.
- All promotional and discounted items cannot be returned.
- Phones / Tablets / Laptops cannot be returned.
- Customized products cannot be returned.
How can I track my return?
If you bought a product that is eligible for servicing, please send the product(s) directly to the Service Center indicated on the warranty card included with your product. If there is no warranty card, please check the user manual or product packaging for more details.