HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn (CZ181A) Print, Copy, Scan & Fax
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Up to 21 ppm
- 2-line LCD (text)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Resolution (black)
- 600 MHz Processor speed
- This affordable, full-featured HP LaserJet Pro MFP is easy to install—and prints, copies, scans, and faxes. Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets, and laptops—at work, home, or on the go—using mobile printing features.1
Handle the essentials
Use the simple, intuitive control panel to easily set up projects and start printing right away.
Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder to make the most of your time.
Simplify copying—quickly capture two-sided documents in fewer steps.
Set the pace for success with an MFP that prints, copies, and scans—fast.
Print on your terms
Now you're wired. Share all your printer has to offer, company-wide, using 10/100 Ethernet connectivity.
Print from your mobile device with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app and software.1
Print from virtually anywhere with AirPrint™.2
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 20 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/products1/ISO/MMDPP/index.html. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 9.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 8000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 2000
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution technology
- FastRes 600; FastRes 1200
- Print languages
- 2-line LCD (text)
- Processor speed
- 600 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
(May require a firmware upgrade to be compatible, download at hp.com/go/support)
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- Paper handling input, standard
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 100-sheet face-down bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets)
- Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- envelopes (ISO DL, C5, B5, Com #10, Monarch #7 3/4)
- post cards (Standard #10, JIS single and double)
- Media sizes, custom
- 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (plain, LaserJet), envelopes, transparencies, labels, postcards
- Media weight, supported
- 60 to 163 g/m²
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 60 to 90 g/m²
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 420 x 365 x 309 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 420 x 438 x 309 mm
- 9.1 kg
- Package weight
- 11.5 kg
- What's in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn
Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet Black Cartridge (~700 pages)
Installation guide, Getting Started guide, User's Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
Printer software and documentation on CD
- Cable included
- Yes, 1 USB
|Warranty||1 Year Brand Warranty|
Return and Exchange Policy
All products sold on Online Shopping Orders are covered by our 100% Purchase Protection.
If the product is defective, damaged or if you receive an incorrect / incomplete product, then Online Shopping Orders will always replace or refund the product given that you contact us within 4 days of delivery. Go to your product page to see the detailed terms for replacements and refunds.
You will always find the relevant terms on the product page.
What are the conditions for returning the item?
- Product seal must be intact.
- Item must be returned in original condition.
- Item must include all packaging and accessories (including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, tags, etc.)
- Please return all free or promotional items that came with the purchase else the return will become invalid.
How long after delivery can I submit my claim and how to return product?
- Please get in touch with our customer services by giving a call on 03245500060, 03015727416 or by sending an email at email@example.com within 4 days.
- Our Customer Services will help you for the product return.
- Please return the product along with the product purchased receipt copy, keep original receipt safe. Buyers bear all shipping costs for the return.
How will I be refunded in case of return?
Refund will be made in the following ways:
- Bank transfer:
A cheque will be dispatched for your address within 7-15 business days after the item has been picked.
What are the items that cannot be returned but can be exchanged?
We offer 4 day return policy for everything except.
- Edibles such as Sweets, DryFruitsand other consumables cannot be returned.
- All promotional and discounted items cannot be returned.
- Phones / Tablets / Laptops cannot be returned.
- Customized products cannot be returned.
How can I track my return?
If you bought a product that is eligible for servicing, please send the product(s) directly to the Service Center indicated on the warranty card included with your product. If there is no warranty card, please check the user manual or product packaging for more details.