U4500 USB Biometric Finger Print Scanner/Reader Digital Persona
• Pixel resolution: 512 dpi (average x, y over the scan area)
• Scan capture area: 14.6 mm (nom. width at center) 18.1 mm (nom. length)
• 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
• Reader size (approximate): 65 mm x 36 mm x 15.56 mm
• Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 (Full Speed) specifications
Buy U4500 USB Biometric Finger Print Reader, delivery all over Pakistan
The U.are.U 4500 Reader is a USB fingerprint reader featuring an elegant, sleek design with a soft, cool blue glow and, of course, the unsurpassed performance Crossmatch is known for. Made for power-users and shared environments, the U.are.U 4500 is the natural choice for those who want and need the very best.
The U.are.U 4500 Reader utilizes optical fingerprint scanning technology for superior image quality and product reliability. The combination of the U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader with the FingerJet matching engine produces an unmatched ability to recognize even the most difficult fingerprints.
| U.are.U 4500 Reader
• Pixel resolution: 512 dpi (average x, y over the scan area) • Scan capture area: 14.6 mm (nom. width at center) 18.1 mm (nom. length) • 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray) • Reader size (approximate): 65 mm x 36 mm x 15.56 mm • Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 (Full Speed) specifications
Supply Voltage 5.0V ±5% supplied by USB
Supply Current—scanning < 100 mA (Typical)
Supply Current—idle mode 120 mA (Typical)
Supply Current—suspend mode < 0.5 mA (Maximum)
ESD Susceptibility >15 kV, mounted in case
Temperature, Operating 0 - 40 C
Humidity, Storage 20% - 90% non-condensing
Scan Data 8-bit grayscale
Standards Compliance FCC Class B, CE, ICES, BSMI, MIC, USB, WHQL
Weight 105 grams
Interface USB 2.0 Full-speed High Power Device
Data subject to change without notice
Return and Exchange Policy
All products sold on Online Shopping Orders are covered by our 100% Purchase Protection.
If the product is defective, damaged or if you receive an incorrect / incomplete product, then Online Shopping Orders will always replace or refund the product given that you contact us within 4 days of delivery. Go to your product page to see the detailed terms for replacements and refunds.
You will always find the relevant terms on the product page.
What are the conditions for returning the item?
- Product seal must be intact.
- Item must be returned in original condition.
- Item must include all packaging and accessories (including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, tags, etc.)
- Please return all free or promotional items that came with the purchase else the return will become invalid.
How long after delivery can I submit my claim and how to return product?
- Please get in touch with our customer services by giving a call on 03245500060, 03015727416 or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days.
- Our Customer Services will help you for the product return.
- Please return the product along with the product purchased receipt copy, keep original receipt safe. Buyers bear all shipping costs for the return.
How will I be refunded in case of return?
Refund will be made in the following ways:
- Bank transfer:
A cheque will be dispatched for your address within 7-15 business days after the item has been picked.
What are the items that cannot be returned but can be exchanged?
We offer 4 day return policy for everything except.
- Edibles such as Sweets, DryFruitsand other consumables cannot be returned.
- All promotional and discounted items cannot be returned.
- Phones / Tablets / Laptops cannot be returned.
- Customized products cannot be returned.
How can I track my return?
If you bought a product that is eligible for servicing, please send the product(s) directly to the Service Center indicated on the warranty card included with your product. If there is no warranty card, please check the user manual or product packaging for more details.